Thursday, August 16, 2012

Utsu & I Killed a Unicorn!

Hi guys!!! Update time!!! <3

1. I'm figuring out my new mic, so hopefully everything shall be set up within the next week.

CURRENT PROJECT LIST 

DUET & TRIO  PROJECTS!
- "Ai Dee" - Steph x Imori
- Devin x Imori <-- Super Special Awesome Video
- "UNINSTALL" - Xium x Imori
- "Cendrillion" - Ashlia x Imori
- "Bad Apple" - Kaji x Imori
- "Good Time" - Phoenix x Imori
- "The Yacht Club" - Phoenix x Imori
- "Safe and Sound" - Phoenix x Devin x Imori

REQUESTS!
- (YGO) "Precious Time, Glory Days" (Full Version)
- "Two-Faced Lovers"

CHORUS WORK
- Vocappend - "Bad Night End" (Meiko)
- Vocappend - "Parameter" (Yuki Kaai)
- My Own Chorus - "1000 Words"

2. Look at the other stuff I've posted lately!!!




Here's my first time participating in a Vocaloid rap cypher!!!



... UTSU AND I KILLED A UNICORN!!! 




I GOT TO BE IN MY FIRST CHORUS CONTEST EVER!!! CHECK IT OUT!

It's me singing as Yuki Kaai! <3 


Me singing and doing voice acting as Meiko for Vocappend!!! Sorry, my mic is so awful. ;-;

So I'm just keeping busy, which means I'm going to try updating much more often!!!


Please wish me luck, friends!

- Imori <3

No comments: