Monday, June 11, 2012

Many Projects!

Hello! :D 

Today, I worked on my vocals of "It's a Wonderful Cat Life." I'm dueting with a dubber named KUU! (youtube.com/kuuproject)

We're using 's lyrics because they are wonderful! :D Here's her version. I hope to have my vocals completed by Tuesday!

Another big project are some lines I'm doing for asakuraabridged AKA Phoenix5444. They were sent already, but I wanted to mention his new abridged series:

Final Fantasy IX :- Abridged Theatrical Burlesque



Behold its glory. Big print means glory. 


Anyway! Keep an eye out for it in the future! Here's the opening for it! <3 

Another project of the day are some lines I'm practicing for Red Eyes Productions. I need a proper audition video because he needs a Yubel. After going through a couple episodes, I'm thinking the voice would be well suited for me, so I cant wait to get it rolling! 





Last but not least I released an English dub of "Freedom" from La-Vie (Yu-gi-oh 5D's).


Thank you for everyone keeping tabs on me! I wish everyone a great night ... or day ... or whatever time it is wherever you are.
- Imori