Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Editing

Hey guys! A lot of stuff in the works here, so let's keep you up to date!!!

RELEASED STUFF
Did this one just 'cause I thought it sounded pretty. LOL! Silly reason, but once in a while, I just like to sing something I find really challenging. :)

I also finished this request video.
Original lyrics translated by Nhan Pham, the editor of this blog. He requested me to make this song a reality quite awhile ago, and I finally got around to doing it.

IN THE WORKS
- KUU is currently editing our version of "Ah, It's a Wonderful Cat Life."
- MaidenMissKey is currently editing our version of "Lacrimosa."
- Michiri is begining the work for "Butterfly on Your Right Shoulder."
- KuribohSquid is editing Phoenix's version of "The Yacht Club."

LYRIC EDITS
- Working on lyrics to Durarara!! (Ending 1).
- Working on music editing for the Hayate the Combat Butler dub.
- Working on the lyrics to the Yu-Gi-Oh! movie theme called "Make Magic."

NON-MUSIC STUFF
- Hopefully doing a voice acting improv soon.
- Doing a fandub/original contrast video for thedjbrett12. It will be Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's (Episode 69).
- Turned in Yubel audition. Awaiting results.

CHORUSES
I was officially accepted into the voccapend chorus as Yuki Kaai and am now working on my first offical video with the group, which will be an English version of "Mosaic Roll."


That is all for now. :)

- Imori <3