Saturday, September 22, 2012

FAQ

Here are some frequent questions I've been getting. ^^;;

FAQ
1. What mic do you use?
I use a RODE NT1-A.

2. What mix programs do you use?
I use GarageBand, audio cleanup with Final Cut Pro X and also a mini mixing board.

3. What about video software?
I use Final Cut Pro X to edit all my PV's videos.

4. Will you duet with me?!?!?!
Yes, I will. Message me what song you'd like to do and we'll discuss it. ^^

5. Why is it taking so long for my request project to get done?
Because of the high volume of requests and duets I'm asked to do, it takes me awhile to get them all out. Please be patient and it will get done.

6. What programs/groups are you a part of?
- Vocappend (Teto)
- YGO 0 Fandub (Editor/Miho)
- FFIX Abridged (Voices)
- Bamboo Blade Abridged (Voices)

7. What else do you do?
- I sing.
- Translate.
- Voice act.
- Mix.
- Adapt lyrics.

8. Pfft! Do you really speak Japanese?
日本語が少し分ります. 私は学校で日本語を勉強します.

9. Are you pretty in real life?
Well, that's a rather strange question to ask now, isnt it?

- Imori <3

No comments: