Saturday, September 8, 2012

I'M BACK BABY!!!

IMORI'S BACK! AND BETTER THAN EVER!

SPECIAL NOTE: I'm sorry that I haven't been able to be as quick with updating as I used to be. The reason for this is because I'm focusing more on quality. :)

If I haven't gotten to a project that I promised you, I will for sure! Please just be patient with me. ^^

My sudden hiatus angered a few people, but I found it very necessary and I am so happy I decided to do it! So let's share what I've accomplished in the last three weeks since I last posted!

SPECS
- New microphone = finally working! Yay!
- Updated video software.
- Updated audio software.

LYRICS (translated and adapted)
- "Y to Y" lyrics done.
- "Tori no Uta" lyrics done.
- "CANDY CANDY" lyrics done.

EDITING
- "1000 Words" (final mp3) finished.
- "Meltdown" for Ersatz finished.

VIDEOS/SONGS

DOUBLE MELODY!

I was really happy this ended up being my first song, now that I'm back!


LOLI LOLI NIGHT FEVER!

A thank you from Devin and I for 150+ subs!

VOICE ACTING PROJECTS
Nhan-Fiction's Cerule character is starting to take shape and gain popularity!

In the future, she will have:
- A full voice set.
- Makeup tutorial.
- Animation sequence.
- Wiki page.

So yeah!

MIKU ANIMATION PROJECT!*
 

Devin and I saw this online and thought it looked cute ... SO WE DUBBED IT :)

*Translations by me!

VOCAPPEND
My character's been updated! Now I sing as Teto instead of Yuki Kaai.


EH!? AH~SOU!?
Ah Sou basically means, "Is that so?"

A very, very ... interesting song. It was soooo much fun to do! And also, it's my first song as Teto!

ONE OF VOCAPPEND'S BEST CHORUSES!
It featured a lot of us! It's also the last song I'll be as Yuki! Definitely check this one out, please!


I subbed as Meiko in a couple songs as theirs is on vacation. This one I get to do some voice acting, too! :)

It's on my old mic, so it doesn't sound as good. :(

Thanks for everything, guys! Thanks for believing in me! I'll try not to let you down, and I promise to try to blog more often! Hahaha!

- Imori <3

No comments: