Sunday, June 17, 2012

Copyright Blues :(

One of my favorite videos I've ever worked on was taken down today by the illustrious 4Kids TV, claiming copyright and giving me my second copyright strike on my account. I need to be more careful so I won't lose my account from here on out. Therefore, most videos will now be replaced with still shots. I know, this sucks and I'm sorry, but it's just the way it will have to be. :(

Anyway... Vikki, the Gemini Witch 6.0 LIVES and has been safely uploaded on my YT account ! <3


Thanks to Summoner Seijitsu, Rose, Lethe and Nhan Pham for letting me be part of the team. :)






Newest song posted today was Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's "Future Colors" (English dub)!

Big thanks to Marc Straight for engineering the karaoke, and to Nhan-Fiction for just generally being awesome! <3 



Hoping to have "Wild Child," a song from Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal out soon. We'll see by tomorrow!

Thanks for everything, everyone!
- Imori <3