Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Projects on Hold for a Bit :(

Computer went down today.


I'm looking into getting a new one, but either way it'll take awhile. I'm using my backup computer, but it doesn't have any editing software on it so it's a no-go in terms of recording for a while. In the meantime though, I'm going to start working on all the songs I need to translate from Japanese to English.

Here's the list:

Y to Y (Utsu x Imoristar)
Butterfly on Your Right Shoulder (Michiri x Imoristar)
Colorful x Melody (Kim x Imoristar)


Last but not least here's a list of the new request I've gotten today:
10th Anniversary Movie Ending Song Make Magic by Jealkb.
Requested by: kickassmegapwngeguy
(Wow, nice name there.) 


Thanks for everyone for cheering me up during the depressing death of my Mac. You guys are the best. ^^ 
- Imori <3